CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2008 Impala, Third Oil Sample

D63039.jpg

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

The analysis part makes all the difference. I enjoy seeing these.

I enjoy them too, it's personalized. I also enjoy seeing that the engine is breaking in very well and that there's no antifreeze in the oil :wacko:

My gas mileage is also improving now that the engine is breaking in. I figure by 14,000 miles or so the engine will be fully adapted and hopefully I'll get MANY good miles from it.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Marika, how do you send it to be analyzed? I'd like to compare mine to yours. And I'm at 40k, the avg. miles per gallon are holding at 29. Did you get the remote start?

Thanks Joe

Double post.

Marika, how do you send it to be analyzed? I'd like to compare mine to yours. And I'm at 40k, the avg. miles per gallon are holding at 29. Did you get the remote start?

Thanks Joe

No remote start. This car is totally base, there's nothing to break in this car. You're getting 29 mpg? Are you doing mostly highway driving? I get average about 17 mpg but I'm about 80% city, 20% highway.

Go to http://www.blackstone-labs.com and you'll find the link to request free sample bottles.

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/free_test_kit.html here actually

Yeah, I'm 80-90% interstate driving, will check out the link and get a sample done, Thanks. You may want to ask the dealer if they can activate the remote start because I'll bet you have it. Mine is stripped down too, Ex-Enterprise rent a car. Side note the guy that owns Enterprise named it after the Carrier he served on in WWII, go figure

Yeah, I'm 80-90% interstate driving, will check out the link and get a sample done, Thanks. You may want to ask the dealer if they can activate the remote start because I'll bet you have it. Mine is stripped down too, Ex-Enterprise rent a car. Side note the guy that owns Enterprise named it after the Carrier he served on in WWII, go figure

Remind me what I need remote start for? :lol:

scare the bejezuss outta the neighbors cat or it's 20 outside, take your pick

Hey, I like cats :P :P

Only 20 outside??? That's a summertime walk in the park for me. :lol: (cold weather doesn't bother me).

:bsmeter:

Is that what you think? :lol: I've owned cats all my life, while living alone anyway, and yes, the cold doesn't bother me, but summer kills me. I go outside in a T-shirt and shovel snow. Must be some of those ancient Siberian ancestors they found in my DNA.

This was my guardian angel, Friday. He died of breast cancer nearly two years ago. I still miss him.

fridayheadportrait.jpg

This was my guardian angel, Friday. He died of breast cancer nearly two years ago. I still miss him.

Nice pic. Sorry he died, but good that you remember him so fondly.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived