CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Loyalty cash bonus program

Loyalty works both ways.

To show how much we appreciate your continued business, we're offering this special purchase opportunity — exclusively to our best customers:

Up to $3,000 Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash on almost every new GM vehicle now through February 2, 2009. You can combine your Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash with your GM Supplier Discount and most current incentives, including special GMAC financing on select vehicles. So, if you or someone in your household owns or leases a 1999 or newer model year GM vehicle, now's the perfect time to buy.

See the attached flyer to learn some surprising facts about today's GM vehicles and for a full listing of the many models that are eligible for this offer.

To learn more, log on to gmsupplierdiscount.com.

Don't delay.

Hurry in to your GM Dealer before February 2, 2009, to take advantage of your Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash. Remember, this special offer can be combined with your supplier discount and most current incentives, including special GMAC financing on select vehicles.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I just got my notice yesterday. Unfortunately, my 2008 CTS is only 9 months and 10K Miles old. Not time for a new car yet. The prices are so good, I wish it was.

I'm sitting on the fence because I see a high likehood of deeper discounting later in '09. There is just too much inventory on Dealer's lots. And something approaching 50% of potential new car buyers would not qualify for a loan in this brave new world of credit.

Plus, I really want to spend an hour or two behind the wheel of a CTS Coupe.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived