CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Modern Conveniences

Picture013.jpg

:lol: :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I left my apartment this morning only to be greeted by that sight. So, I took a picture of it and turned it into my own form of dark comedy. I was able to hand-hold the camera at 1/10th of a second. Here are the stats from the EXIF file:

File Name: Picture013.jpg (rename)

File Size: 620 kb - 1024 x 683

Camera Make: Panasonic

Camera Model: DMC-FZ30

Date/Time: 2009:01:06 08:39:59

Resolution: 1024 x 683

Flash Used: No

Focal Length: 7.4mm

Exposure Time: 0.100 s (1/10)

Aperture: f/2.8

ISO Equiv.: 80

Metering Mode: matrix

Exposure: program (auto)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

It takes an artist's eye to notice the excellence in subjects and composition that passes before most of us, unnoticed, every day. Humor? Perhaps. Maybe it's just me, but I see art there, too.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

It takes an artist's eye to notice the excellence in subjects and composition that passes before most of us, unnoticed, every day. Humor? Perhaps. Maybe it's just me, but I see art there, too.

Thank you, Jim. How's the weather holding up by you? We're expecting snow, rain, sleet and BLEH! :(

Guys go out back, Girls out front ? <_<

Isn't the difference between guys and girls is that guys have outdoor plumbing and girls have indoor plumbing? :lol: :lol:

The weather hear in South Jersey is variable; see the Philadelphia weather report for details. We're still below the ice line on the Weather.com map. That won't last, though. When appropriate, I'll post a photo of a Chihuahua playing in the snow.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived