CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2000 Seville Parts Fiche

chazglenn3

I have a 16 page .pdf file that purports to be a parts list for 1998-2004 Seville. The .pdf looks like someone scanned a paper parts list as there is considerable image bleed through from the 'other' side of the page.

If your mail server can deal with a 10GB file, I can sent it to you.

Or maybe Bruce can make FTP location available here.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I have a file splitter on my web site that can break up the PDF file into smaller chunks for email. It also generates a batch file that reassembles the pieces, which you send separately. What you do is run the file splitter on the pdf file and send all the pieces and the reassembly script to the receiver. What the receiver does is put all the pieces and the reassembly script in the same folder and run the reassembly script. If everything goes OK, the tail end of the reassembly script deletes all the pieces and then itself, leaving the reassembled file. Here's a direct link:

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Jim, that sounds like the pdf file that the link used to point to...I would love to have a copy. And Jim...thanks for the offer to help send the file using your file splitter. I doubt that my provider would accept a 10GB e-mail attachment.

Charles

Jim, that sounds like the pdf file that the link used to point to...I would love to have a copy....

Mea culpa. I should have said 10MB!

If your mail server can handle a 10MB file, send me a private message with your email address. Otherwise, send me a USPS address by private message; I will burn a DVD and mail it to you.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I'm beginning to understand why my file splitter isn't as popular as I expected. People will do anything including making and mailing DVDs, to avoid the hassle of using it.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Why not just throw it up on a website? Why waste a DVD for a 10mb file?

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

Archived