CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The replacement Caddy

mmarinov

Hey all - here are some pics of the new (to me) STS. With the roads being as sloppy as they are this is as clean as I'm gonna get her :)

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

Hey thanks, guys! I absolutely love the wood grain as well - feels great on the steering wheel.

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

Nice car! I have the same color interior on my bronzemist 2000 STS, but without the wood package. I am watching eBay for the steering wheel and shift knob. Is the color called shale or oatmeal?

Thank you, and welcome back! I am thinking I saw "Shale" somewhere but I'm not 100% certain. I'll take a peek at the trim codes if you know what to look for.

MJM

Nice Caddy! Mine is a 1998 SLS in the same color, but different wheels, exhaust tips, and no wood wheel. Love the car and looks like you have Vogue Tires. Enjoy

I am enjoying it quite a bit. I love the extra room (over the Eldo I had) and the 300 HP helps too. At first I did not particularly care for the Vogues but they are slowly growing on me ;)

Wow, these Cads are really great cars.

I wanted that crimson pearl color sooo bad when I was Caddy searching but I couldnt find one with decent mileage for a good price. I ended up getting my Polo Green STS but I still want that crimson pearl! It looks really good in the sun when its waxed and polished!

3100406887_808dbe1b91_m.jpg3100408453_191809e0a7_m.jpg

Archived