Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need Help Identifying Part.


Recommended Posts

Hi fellow Caddy owners, I was changing my headlight bulbs the other day and while trying to remove one of the bulbs I broke the plastic socket that the bulbs twist and lock into. Its pretty cold here in Columbus, OH so I guess the plastic got brittle and broke when I applied to much pressure. These small round socket snap in and out of the backside of the headlight housing and are molded with the necessay grooves to allow the bulbs to insert and lock into place. I dont know the proper name for this part and would like to find out if it is available seperately. I have included some pics to give you guys a better idea of what I need. Thanks alot.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...