CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Interior

strawbaries07

Okay, so basically my boyfriend bought a 2003 Escalade, base model, fully loaded. It's Sable Black with Shale Leather interior. I really want to get him embroidered floor mats but have no idea what the carpet color is!!!!!?!?! I was at this website that have a bunch of options to choose floor mat color (ex. Beige, Light Shale, Neutral Shale, Sand, Tan....etc.) but I have no idea which one would match. I do have his vin code and was thinking about calling the dealer to see if they know. If anyone knows, please help me out! Thanks!

When I bought monogrammed carpets for my '95 shale Eldorado interior, usspeedonline.com first snail mailed me several carpet samples to choose from before I placed the final order.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

When I bought monogrammed carpets for my '95 shale Eldorado interior, usspeedonline.com first snail mailed me several carpet samples to choose from before I placed the final order.

Regards,

Warren

Yeah, thats the website I was looking at. I really need to order them this week for him to get them by christmas. How did you order the samples? Through the website or by phone? I did call the dealership, and they asked for the last 8 digits of the vin and they told me that his interior was shale or under a code 15i....?? So if your car has the same shale interior would it have the same carpet color as his too? What color did you end up getting?

Sorry for all the questions, He is a hardcore car lover and I know he would be picky if I got the wrong color carpet. Thanks again

Archived