CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Help! Before going to the man, I hope someone can tell me what to expect with regard to my Caddie's front seat warmers. Driver side quit first, now the passenger side quit. Both back seats work fine. Is this likely a fuse problem, element problem, something worse? Is this a possible DIY job? Thanks for any advice.

Most common cause is a burnt out element. It can be a DIY job and many have, depending on your capabilities. The seats must be removed and the cushion dismantled.

Most common cause is a burnt out element. It can be a DIY job and many have, depending on your capabilities. The seats must be removed and the cushion dismantled.

Thanks. Though I am fairly mechanically minded, I think a call to the dealer is in order to see if it is worth the trouble. Is there some on-line "how-to" if I decide to try it? Paula

Thanks. Though I am fairly mechanically minded, I think a call to the dealer is in order to see if it is worth the trouble. Is there some on-line "how-to" if I decide to try it? Paula

Um....nevermind......I just dug up a technical sheet on the procedure.......this job is out of my league (picking up phone to call the man).

Archived