CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Blog

I have added and am maintaining a weblog (blog) here: Caddyinfo.com Blog

This is another form of information and communication, and provides some opportunities for people on the web to find Caddyinfo.com who might not otherwise. For example, google has specific searches that are reserved for blogs. Also, trackbacks and pings exchanged by blogs provide interesting methods from cross-linking to sites with similar interests.

Posts that are made to the blog will show up here on the board in the News forum with the prefix "Blog Post:", similar

to this example. The resulting post has an excerpt of the blog posting and a link to the blog.

Yes, if you want to post a comment on the blog you will have to register to the blog separately from your registration here (please do use the same userid and you can use the same password if you choose to, but it is a separate system). Yes, if I were smarter the systems would all have one universal signin and you would not have to keep up with separate ones.

The Blog also echoes on the caddyinfo.com homepage as News.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Because I JUST turned on this import, we got 10 posts right away. Going forward they will just add whenever the blog is updated.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived