CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Sharing Caddyinfo.com

Here is a handy gadget I have created that can be used to share your enthusiasm for Caddyinfo.com in other places around the net.

p><p>
PTE=.gif

Basically this is a gadget that has 3 pages -- title, a page with recent posts from here on the forum, and a page with recent posts from my site blog. The pages are dynamic news pages, so it always has the latest few posts from each and links to the posts.

To share this gadget onto your own pages, click on the share button at the bottom then paste that code into your social network site page, blog, etc.

First try, so please feel free to critique or suggest changes.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

This is a different approach, but I like the simplicity:

caddyinfo_ctslineart640.jpg

I put this one up on the blog to see if I like it over time too...

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

I have added a Twitter Echo for Caddyinfo on Twitter to the bottom of the main index page, and the homepage in the right column.

Twitter is a social media site that allows a person to post updated activities, actions, etc throughout the day. I use it to follow/communicate with my family and some auto related sites.

This will constantly echo any Caddyinfo twitter messages. The widget is self-shareable via a link at the bottom of the widget, so you can paste it to your own webpages or social media sites etc if needed.

p><p>
aEROcW9vNmw5Jm49Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTA4M2

The arrows toward the bottom of the widget will let you page through the entries.

Click on the title bar to go to the twitter page.

The 'share' to the lower right will let you post the widget to your personal sites.

Bruce

Archived