CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Technoride finds CTS agreeable

Technoride has a generally favorable review of the CTS. They liked it, and even review the online ordering system, and which options they would pick.

Is the CTS really as good as a BMW 3 Series?

Is this America's answer to the 3 Series and is it as good, or better? A lot of reviewers dance around this point with platitudes such as "few cars have reached the level of the CTS." (Or mine, above: "The Cadillac CTS represents the best luxury sports sedan you can buy from a U.S.-based automaker.") I can name two that the surpass the CTS, and where they beat the CTS: If you're going to the track for a club lapping day, you'd be better off in a BMW 3 Series, which weighs several hundred pounds less, or Infiniti G35. (That's even though Cadillac tested the CTS at Germany's famed Nurburgring racetrack.) Everywhere else, you'll be fine with a CTS. BMW has a few nosebleed-pricing tech features the CTS lacks, particularly active cruise control. Also, BMW's bulletproof Bluetooth system is part of a $750 package (cheap by BMW standards) that also includes four years of telematics Mayday calling. (Cadillac's OnStar is built into the base price and includes one year of assistance; extra years are $200.)

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived