CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

95 Eldo ETC wanted

codygcarson

My lil’ Olds wagon is about to go down on me; I don’t have enough saved up to buy a real nice 95 Eldo ETC, but I’m going to have to do something soon. It must be in mechanically good running condition because I drive a 66 mile round trip to work and back daily. I will also autocross race this car. Because I can’t afford to pay retail value, I will accept a car with minor body issues and/or bad paint. It does not have to have the original motor as long the one in the car is the 300 horse motor (or better). Bad tires is also okay. When you contact me, please let me know if the head gaskets or struts have been replaced and if so, at what mileage (if known)

I can pay wholesale value: ($1500- $2500) I have found these cars for sale from $1400- $2500, but they are too far away to make shipping worth it. I am in Arkansas – zipcode: 72002

Since it will save me the money doing these mods, I can pay a little more if the car is Red and/or has any of the following:

18” wheels

upgraded exhaust

performance cams

performance suspension

Thanks,

Cody

Email: uplink2jesus@hotmail.com

• 4 months later...

I am selling my 1994 Eldorado ETC with 12,300 original miles. Cleanest 1994 in the country! Champagne color, all options except sunroof and heated seats. Absolutely mint cond!!

Located in Michigan (heated storage) this ETC has never been wet since I bought in 2001.

$14,000 obo.

Al

734-675-2934

My lil’ Olds wagon is about to go down on me; I don’t have enough saved up to buy a real nice 95 Eldo ETC, but I’m going to have to do something soon. It must be in mechanically good running condition because I drive a 66 mile round trip to work and back daily. I will also autocross race this car. Because I can’t afford to pay retail value, I will accept a car with minor body issues and/or bad paint. It does not have to have the original motor as long the one in the car is the 300 horse motor (or better). Bad tires is also okay. When you contact me, please let me know if the head gaskets or struts have been replaced and if so, at what mileage (if known)

I can pay wholesale value: ($1500- $2500) I have found these cars for sale from $1400- $2500, but they are too far away to make shipping worth it. I am in Arkansas – zipcode: 72002

Since it will save me the money doing these mods, I can pay a little more if the car is Red and/or has any of the following:

18” wheels

upgraded exhaust

performance cams

performance suspension

Thanks,

Cody

Email: uplink2jesus@hotmail.com

Thank you for the information Al. I'm wanting the 95 or newer body trim. It does not have to be clean; it does have to be fast (300 HP motor - ETC suspension) and cheap. Your car is WAY out of my price range. I had to turn down a RED 2000 model ETC for $4500 with 108,000 miles. Money is tight, but those cars are out there in my price range. After doing research, I think I am going to wait until I can afford a 2000 - 2002 because of the head bolt re-design. I'll be racing the car and I want it to hold together. The last thing I want is to take an expensive pristine car like yours and thrash it on the race track or road course. But thank you for the offer.

Click here to visit the main directory for my subforum about my 2002 Eldorado build for autocross racing:

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=96

Archived