CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Reaching more Cadillac owners

Caddyinfo has been online in one form or another for over 10 years as of last February. That's like 140 years in human terms. When we started, there were not any sites that were addressing the contemporary Cadillacs well. Since our start, several other sites have joined us in supporting Cadillac drivers.

What should we be doing here on Caddyinfo to be more welcoming to new members? I know joining any established community can be daunting, but I want new Members to feel that this is a safe place to post and ask questions and become good contributors. How can we make Caddyinfo more accessible to new members?

What are features you would like to see here on Caddyinfo that would make the forum or website more useful or valuable to you? What keeps you checking back?

thanks,

bruce

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I'm a new member here, and I keep coming back because of the wide array of expertise that people have, and the fact that no one has talked down to me for not knowing a lot about cars or having a very basic knowledge of mechanics. It's a very friendly atmosphere and people are willing to help each other out, and that keeps me coming back. A lot of people have helped me out here, and I've been trying to return the favor and contribute where I can.

I hope that helps to give an insight into a new member's opinion at least a little.

There's a lot of knowledge here, and it might make sense to create a wiki of some sort to keep some of it. Overall I think CaddyInfo is a great site.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

• 7 months later...

Hello. I am also new to the forum. I have been checking out all the cadillac owners sites and i liked this one the best. Theres alot of people who seem to know alot. I have recently purchsed my 1st caddy and i gotta say, im dammed impressed. It's a 2001 cadillac seville sls. and shes a beaut, with only 30,000 miles. Well im looking forward to hearing from everybody.

B) - John

Archived