CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Expanding the Staff

I am happy to note that BodyByFisher has agreed to join the staff here at Caddyinfo.com.

Mike will hopefully continue in his heavy site posts and opinions, but also has some moderation and editorial jobs so that we have more coverage available for when we need moderation.

Welcome aboard Mike! :work22:

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Congrats to Mike !!! And Bruce, I think that you made a great decission with Mike ...

I lurked here for two years before I became a supporter and Mike was the first

person that I wanted to talk cars with followed closly by Texas Jim because it was

easy to see that they were hands on guys when it came to cars ...

Good work Bruce! Your patience paid off. Hapless Mike was finally roped in! :P :P :P

Seriously, I expect Mike to be a great addition to your already commendable site.

Congrats, Mike!

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I am happy to note that BodyByFisher has agreed to join the staff here at Caddyinfo.com.

Mike will hopefully continue in his heavy site posts and opinions, but also has some moderation and editorial jobs so that we have more coverage available for when we need moderation.

Welcome aboard Mike! :work22:

Let me add my sincere "Welcome aboard Mike!" to Mike.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived