CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

3 fuel injectors from 96 STS, name your price.

I have three fuel injectors from a 1996 STS Northstar that I was hoping to use in my 1995. Looks like they aren't compatible. I pulled these from a junk yard car and they are NOT tested. They're sitting in my garage and I would just like to get rid of them to someone who could use them.

I'm not sure what the new rates on shipping are since the rate hike, so let's just say $10 for shipping to anywhere in the United States. Shipping rates to other countries will have to be checked if you want it. I'll ship them in bubble wrap to protect them.

Name your price for them. Please keep in mind the $10 shipping.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

I really just want to get rid of these to a caddyinfo member that could use them. They're sitting in my garage, and won't work on my 1995. If I don't get a response here in the next week I'll put them up on ebay.

They have the O rings on them. The injectors have a thin red plastic (identification??) ring on them. I can post pictures if that helps.

$20 bucks including shipping for all three??

I can take paypal, a credit card through paypal, cash/check. I'll ship them the day I get payment, there's a 24 hour post office near me that I can go to after work.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived