CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For hockey fans

This years Montreal - Boston playoff series has produced some of the best hockey I have seen since the NHL was 6 teams.

Fans will not want to miss the Monday night 7th game.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Great game.

Boston could've won game 7 in the first period, but Cary Price was outstanding in goal for Montreal.

It was fun to see Ken Dryden in the stands, cheering him on.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

I'm really a Western Division fan and will be watching Colorado open in Detroit tonight and Dallas opens in San Jose tomorrow night. Pulling for a Dallas vs Detroit Division final series.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

This young Captain of the Pittsburg Penguins is showing me that Junior Hockey is alive and well in Nova Scotia.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I'm really a Western Division fan and will be watching Colorado open in Detroit tonight and Dallas opens in San Jose tomorrow night. Pulling for a Dallas vs Detroit Division final series.

There is a risk I am talking to myself here!

But I called the Western Division final series and that encourages me to call for Dallas to prevail over Detroit.

Game one has started.....

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Jim, you're not talking to yourself here.

I watched some of the Detroit/Dallas game last night from my hotel room (new job, lots of training).

Looks to me like Detroit is going to take the series in a cakewalk. To me, Detroit is really an Eastern Conf team.

As I type this, its 1st period intermission in the Pittsburgh/Philly series.

What an awesome display of speed and talent. This series may be more fun to watch than the actual finals.

Pittsburgh looks like an all star team ... they have depth, leadership, goaltending, and their big guns are producing

when the chips are down.

These are good times to be a hockey fan ... even if some of us live around Toronto.

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Jim, you're not talking to yourself here.

I watched some of the Detroit/Dallas game last night from my hotel room (new job, lots of training).

Looks to me like Detroit is going to take the series in a cakewalk. To me, Detroit is really an Eastern Conf team.

Dallas will be showing some changes on defense tonight. If they lose tonight, they will have dug themselves into a very deep hole.

As I type this, its 1st period intermission in the Pittsburgh/Philly series.

What an awesome display of speed and talent. This series may be more fun to watch than the actual finals.

Pittsburgh looks like an all star team ... they have depth, leadership, goaltending, and their big guns are producing

when the chips are down.

This is the time to put all the skills on the ice; they could not/do not play at this level for the entire season. And I agree, this Pennsylvania Series could be more fun to watch than the finals.

These are good times to be a hockey fan ...
We agree.

even if some of us live around Toronto.
It could be worse; ask a Blackhawks fan!! Look for the Leafs to make the organizational changes needed to get them pointed in the proper direction.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I'm sure the long term plan for Toronto is to lure Brian Burke as GM for the 2009 season.

As we speak, we have no coach, no captain (Mats isn't talking), no GM (Cliff Fletcher is interim),

and a ton of non performing players on no trade contracts (see Tucker, Blake, Kaberle, McCabe, Raycroft, Kubina).

I never thought I would say it, but I'm starting to miss the days of Harold Ballard and Bill Wirtz ... at least these

guys had personalities and passion, albeit usually misplaced. Now, I root for a team owned by the Toronto Teacher's union.

All they care about is showing a profit for the shareholders, and we all know that Toronto can produce 41 straight losing years,

and never have an empty seat in the house. Sadly, there is no incentive for the owners to spend $$ on a winner.

I'm rooting for Pittsburgh .... that short handed goal by Malkin ... where he was flattened on a short handed rush, got caught up

ice and turned it into a breakaway goal, was hilarious. Out of breath, he winds up at the harshmarks and blows it by Biron.

It was a play right out of midget hockey, and it worked ... I only hope Philly can win a few games, to prolong my fun.

Happy viewing, Jim.

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

....I'm rooting for Pittsburgh .... I only hope Philly can win a few games, to prolong my fun.

Happy viewing, Jim.

Pittsburgh put themselves in a good place tonight!! They did not need the "denied" first period goal.

Monday night is "Go or go home" for my Stars.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Wasn't it W.C. Fields who once said, "I went to a fist fight last night and a hockey game broke out". :D

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Good old Comcast's signal was down for 2.5 hours this afternoon. Guess which 2.5 hours it was!!

Yes, during the Stars @ Detroit game.

But I did get to see the last 3 minutes and the result surprised me as much as it did Detroit.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

So, Jim, what do you think the chances are of a Dallas comeback?

I'll be watching Pittsburgh today at 3pm in HD ... looks to me like they want to wrap it up

on home ice.

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

So, Jim, what do you think the chances are of a Dallas comeback?
History argues against a comeback from 0 and 3 but your Leafs have done it!

I'm hopefull but not optimistic. And don't phone me on Monday night!!

I'll be watching Pittsburgh today at 3pm in HD ... looks to me like they want to wrap it up

on home ice.

Me too and the Penquins did it in fine style with a shutout. The only thing missing was a short-handed goal.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Detroit done good tonight. Goaltending and controlling play between the blue lines got it done.

And I do enjoy seeing short-handed goals.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived