CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

HELP 94 STS WIRING

briancadi

i need help, i bought an aftermarket alarm and remote start, i have already bypassed the VATS system, but i cannot find or figure out the wiring for the main control for locking the doors, i am givin 5-6 different wires, i was wondering if anyone could send me a diagram or wiring chart for the door locks and were i could find these wires.

I have a 1994 STS.

I looked in my '94 GM Service Manual and I see a wiring diagram for the door locks on page 8A-11-10. I scanned it but unfortunately the file is too big to upload. The locks are connected to Fuse C3 (10 AMP) in the trunk compartment fuse block, which is hot at all times. I see the letter "B" near each wire. I don't know if this means the wires are blue. I'll try to get the diagram small enough to upload.

Thanks alot for the help.. that diagram was helpfull actually for finding the Interior Lamp.. i actually took a drive over to a local parts store and they let you go through On Demand Mitchell and print up what ever you need. VERY HELPFUL and FREE:) lol so i got wiring diagrams for everything

Here is the diagram I referred to:

Archived