CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Onboard phone for 2002 cadillac deville

I just purchased a 2002 deville. Best purchase I have made thus far. Does anyone know how to enable the onboard bluetooth phone to work with a bluetooth cell phone? Does not give me much info in the manual.

I just purchased a 2002 deville. Best purchase I have made thus far. Does anyone know how to enable the onboard bluetooth phone to work with a bluetooth cell phone? Does not give me much info in the manual.

Unless I am badly mistaken.... Bluetooth did not even exist in 2002. At least not in cars.

If you are talking about using the builtin phone... I think it works over the Verizon network in conjunction with OnStar.

Posted Image

Unless I am badly mistaken.... Bluetooth did not even exist in 2002. At least not in cars.

If you are talking about using the builtin phone... I think it works over the Verizon network in conjunction with OnStar.

Ok. Did not know. Just thought it worked like a wireless speaker.

I agree with Texas Jim, I don't think they started offering blue tooth in GM's until the last couple of years.

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

Archived