CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

More fried rice....

Marika

And yet another Japanese car going up in flames. This happened this morning. I spoke with the owner who said he never customized the car in any way but he did smell gas right before he pulled into the parking lot and the fire started. No doubt, a fuel leak.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Another pic of the same car.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I felt bad for the guy. He worked for years to pay off the car, finally paid it off and now this.... :(

Marika,

I have noticed every time a Japanese car is going up in flames you are somewhere around ;) Any arson History or Current Code? :lol:

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Marika,

I have noticed every time a Japanese car is going up in flames you are somewhere around ;) Any arson History or Current Code? :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooo, I do freelance photography for the Bergen Record, I'm a Licentiate member of the Royal Photographic Society as well as being the editor of the monthly newsletter for the RPS American members, and I'm a member of the National Press Photographers Association.

I've been involved in photography since the ripe old age of two when my father got me started indirectly after I broke his old Zeiss camera. :( Years later, he introduced me to photography with that very same (repaired) camera. I was hooked for life. :)

There's no "firebug" or "mouse with matches" in my blood.

Howyadoin,

"Licentiate"... Whaddya know, I've got my new word for the day! Thanks!

:D

-Rav

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Howyadoin,

"Licentiate"...  Whaddya know, I've got my new word for the day!  Thanks!

:D

-Rav

li·cen·ti·ate n.

1. One who is granted a license by an authorized body to practice a specified profession.

a. A degree from certain European and Canadian universities ranking just below that of a doctor.

b. One holding such a degree.

;)

I should get the photo I just saw in the local news that shows a beautiful Lexus SC400 driven through the window of a small shop.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

I should get the photo I just saw in the local news that shows a beautiful Lexus SC400 driven through the window of a small shop.

That's known as "flied Japanese" ;)

Archived