CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Get Together in New Jersey!!

Marika

The Whiskey Cafe, located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey is hosting the Cadillac Club of New Jersey on Sunday, April 25, 2004 from 9:00 am to 3:00pm.

Only Cadillacs will be allowed at the Cafe during the event.

Most of the Caddys in the club are super antiques, some of them, world champion show cars.

The Cafe is located at:

1050 Wall Street West, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

Their website is http://www.whiskeycafe.com however, they don't have any mention of the event at their website.

You can call them at: 201-939-4889 for further information.

Sorry for such short notice but I just found out and verified the information today.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Sounds good. I'll have to stop by.

I'm only 5 miles from the end of the Garbage State Parkway in NY.

LOLOL!!!!!!!! Garbage State!!! You got that right!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived