CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Service Manuals

jinxed45

Service Repair Manuals on CD

Has anyone used these CD Service Manuals offered on eBay?

Are they any good?

Does anyone have the internet address of the company that offers these manuals?

The price is right.

Vince P

1994 SLS

Service Repair Manuals on CD

Has anyone used these CD Service Manuals offered on eBay?

Are they any good?

Does anyone have the internet address of the company that offers these manuals?

The price is right.

Vince P

1994 SLS

From my experience, I would advise you to get the Helms Service Manuals. It is easier to study and you can take it to your car or garage, if necessary, to help diagnose your problems. Yes, it may cost a bit more but well worth it.

-George

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

It looks like they combined several models. I am not sure but I think it is a three book set.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Sty...R5SQ8VUXW2FCJA7

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

thanks for the input..

i have a bunch of minor problems like O2 sensors.. and i guess what's considered easy stuff.. i just wanna know everything about my 97 etc..

if anyone has one or stumbles across one for a good price. let me knoW!

Today, I called factoryautomanuals.com to see how long it would take to ship a 97 Eldorado manual. I was told that it could take as long as 6 months because they buy manuals when they can find them. It sounds like they go to car meets, shows, flee markets, etc. and try to find them for cheap? At any rate, since your looking for one in short order it might be better to buy the CD, which looks to be more detailed than Chilton, or buy one from Helminc.com. As far as the Chilton, if your looking for only basic information, it might be good enough. However, it is nowhere near as detailed as a factory GM service manual. For this reason, I decided not to buy a Chilton.

Mike

Is there a difference between an Eldorado Service Manual and a Seville's? What about a 1997 vs. a 1998 or above? I can't seem to find a 1997 Eldorado copy is why I am asking. Thanks!

My '97 manual has 2 volumns and covers Deville, Eldo & Seville. Probably very little difference between '97 & '98 but if there where, you'd never know it with the wrong manual.

Archived