CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Smoothening out the new skin

A few more changes to the new wood skin then I will flip it on as the default. Supporters and Subscribers will still have the choice / selection of the classic

skin or the new Smoothwood skin. Registered and Guests will get the Smoothwood. Still waiting on another licensing response from The Skin Emporium.

To become a Supporter you can click here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act...&CODE=index

For $20/year you get a variety of forum advantages, such as bigger attachment limits, access to restricted subforums, automatic PM overflow for sending PMs, and the ability

to choose skins among others. But more than anything you get the satisfaction of knowing that you help make Caddyinfo.com available and give back to the community.

As part of the recent changes I removed the Digg links from the forum for both skins we are currently using.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

A few more changes to the new wood skin then I will flip it on as the default. Supporters and Subscribers will still have the choice / selection of the classic

skin or the new Smoothwood skin. Registered and Guests will get the Smoothwood. Still waiting on another licensing response from The Skin Emporium.

To become a Supporter you can click here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act...&CODE=index

For $20/year you get a variety of forum advantages, such as bigger attachment limits, access to restricted subforums, automatic PM overflow for sending PMs, and the ability

to choose skins among others. But more than anything you get the satisfaction of knowing that you help make Caddyinfo.com available and give back to the community.

As part of the recent changes I removed the Digg links from the forum for both skins we are currently using.

I can't figure out the "multi +" button on the bottom right.

It is a toggle. Say for this post I wanted to quote both the previous posts. First I click the "multi-quote" button next to my post, then next to your post, then I click on "Add Reply",

and my reply is pre-filled in with the quotes from both of the previous posts.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived