CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

"Shooting" Deer and Wild Turkey

Drove up to Garrett Mountain this morning to "shoot" some deer and wild turkey. The turkeys were nasty!! :lol:

I "gobbled" at them, they charged at my car. I honked the horn, they gobbled back at me. Fearless critters. I respect any creature that has a face that looks like a jack hammer.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/gir...0Paterson%20NJ/

Enjoy the images!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Nice photos; thanks for sharing. This one is my fav:

Picture020.jpg

As I was slowly driving up the road, her fawn took off hiding in the brush, hunkered down and still as a statue. The doe approached me no doubt to distract me but that picture was still shot from pretty far away. She was keeping her distance :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived