CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Cadillac Bear Contest

I am pleased to announce a forum contest, and the prize will be an "I love My Cadillac" bear as pictured below:

cadillac-love-bear.jpg

We once had these for sale on Caddyinfo.com, but they sold out.

To enter, you must own a Cadillac vehicle, establish a BLOG in the new Caddyinfo.com BLOG system,

and post at least 2 entries to your BLOG.

If you have an external BLOG, and establish a link to it using the system, that counts.

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?automodule=blog

If you click on the BLOG menu item, I have posted information & instructions on what a BLOG is, and how to

setup your own Caddyinfo.com BLOG.

A single, random winner will be selected from the first 20 BLOGs, not counting mine or the Cadillac Drivers BLOG, and that person

will win the I Love Cadillac Bear as the Contest prize. I will pay S&H. International Readers are welcome to participate.

The white I Love My Cadillac Bear is the prize. The actual prize is not the one in the picture, but is identical.

It is approx 8 inches tall, and is an officially licensed Cadillac product from the Keeley Collection.

The contest will run until there are 20 new BLOGs established with at least 2 entries in each, which will be a minimum of 22 BLOGs, including at

least 20 BLOGs with 2 entries, at which time a winner will be selected at random from the participants who qualify (have

2 entries or more).

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

We have our first entrant; Jim 97 has created a BLOG and entered 2 posts: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?aut...p;blogid=4&

Move quick if you want to be in the running for the Contest Prize!

Bruce

I want that teddy bear. :angry:

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

We have 2 qualified contest entrants now: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?aut...p;blogid=6& that Patrick has the blog and 2 entries.

Marcus and familyofcadillacs are in the hunt with blogs but don't have 2 entries posted/published yet.

Bruce

That's a sweet Teddy bear, perfect for the rear window of my caddy.

I have both bears, the red one and the white one. They both used to sit in the rear window, but the red one started to fade. So now they adorn my desk at work, next to my Cadillac ball cap. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

• 2 weeks later...

Weephee has created a blog and entered multiple posts to become our 5th contestant.

:bluesbrothers:

ELWOOD -It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

JAKE -Hit it !

But he coulda said: Hey, Go make a BLOG! http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?automodule=blog

Bruce

• 3 months later...

Only up to 5 entries -- started a blog and made 2 posts to the blog -- so far out of the first 20. But I think you are right that we need to go ahead and award the Bear by some arbitrary date -- say 12/10 midnight maybe?

Bruce

I have a new post on OnStar and a Garmin navigator that will be up before then.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Woops, I was thinking 12/15 for some reason. I'll ask an uninvolved party to select a name out of a hat for me from among our 5 entries later today.

Bruce

I placed all the BLOG entrant names on slips of paper, folded them over, and put them in a basket.

Then I had my Wife pick one at random from the basket.

Our Blog Bear winner is: Marcus!

Marcus, please pm me the address you would like the bear sent along to.

Thanks for everyone who entered.

Bruce

Archived