CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

More Signs the Revolution is Working

Businessweek's review of a new Microsoft PC Camera here: http://www.businessweek.com/technology/con...0710_712025.htm is entitled:

Microsoft's Cadillac of Webcams

Cadillac once was frequently used in this way, as a comparator for the top-of-the-line, creme of the crop. The Cadillac of webcams would be a webcam with the most features, and best looks. I am VERY happy to see that this and other Cadillac motto's are starting to be used in this way more frequently. I think that this is another sign that the revolution at Cadillac that started with the new designs in the 90s and the new Art&Science themed vehicles like the CTS/SRX/STS is making for strong brand recognition of Cadillac again.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yes,this is very true,and what I like most is that the other brands can't ever say that.

It just doesn't sound right.Try to mention any other and you'll see. (Well maybe the Professor or Mr.Enzo could)

Florin

I like it ...as a comparator for the top-of-the-line, creme of the crop... my answer to poeople who ask why I buy Cadillacs is, Nothing rides as like a Cadillac for my back pain. A friend who had not seen my Deville until yesterday I told him to sit in it, and he said slowly awwwwe maaaan, he usually drives a truck.:) Silvereagle

Archived