CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Well, some of you know that the Caddy is my summer "toy" car, and I had been driving a 99 Tahoe most of the time.

I was really going to wait a couple more years to replace the Tahoe, but this deal came along, and it was too good to pass up, so I am now the proud owner of a 2005 GMC Envoy SLT. Loaded. Sunroof, heated seats, XM, the whole deal. Has 40,000 on it, which is a little high, but... the deal was good. Remarkable performance from the inline 4.2 6...

The truck is really nice. I'm enjoying it so far. I just got a cover for it, and my custom embroidered uspeed mats are on the way.

A few pics:

DSC07715.jpg

DSC07720.jpg

DSC07717.jpg

Very handsome!

Many happy miles Patrick.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks Warren...

I feel a twinge of guilt... you were the one who found me the link to buy the little light bulbs for the radio in the Tahoe... and now it's gone. Hard to believe that was almost a year ago... seems like only yesterday I was straining thru my bifocals, trying to see those things on a circuit board.... :lol:

Archived