CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

97 sts head gasket

gygmy

I must be missing something because I can't find my original post on this. But I just thought some of you might want to know that the car was not siezed. I was finally able to try the miracle cure and it does seem to have worked. Was my original post removed for some reason. wierd. It took a while to fix the car, had to get away to the races at Lime Rock. Loads of fun.

Thanks Ranger.

click on your screen name and then on the menu to show your postings

it is easy to lose postings in this software.

I must be missing something because I can't find my original post on this. But I just thought some of you might want to know that the car was not siezed. I was finally able to try the miracle cure and it does seem to have worked. Was my original post removed for some reason. wierd. It took a while to fix the car, had to get away to the races at Lime Rock. Loads of fun.

been there, done that, thanks anyway. the car is still running strong with no hints of overheating. I am going to change the plugs and the oil, give it a lube job and pretty it up. This car is fun to drive and makes me feel like I'm some kind of special person ,better than the hordes of minivan and suv drivers we have around here. I no it aint true , but it is fun to get that rush.

Car still runs cool. Took it for a long drive to get sunoco gas, I put in the high oct. and got a bumpersticker for my rv. I've been flooring it and trying to get it to overheat but it seems to be hanging tough. When I get the opportunity I will take it for a ride down to the shore. That should either give me confidence or show it do not work. I really am K-nocking on wood.

I guess I missed your original post. We are having overheating problems also, '98 STS; what were your conditions; what miracle cure are you talking about???

My "other car"

100_05472.jpg

1968 Pontiac GTO, 400, 4 speed, 366 h.p., matching numbers car

*Get well soon, John Force!!!*

curing an overheating condition can be as cheap as $10 and as much as $3,000.

need to provide painful details of all your observations just to get us into

the ball park of diagnosis or tests.

I guess I missed your original post. We are having overheating problems also, '98 STS; what were your conditions; what miracle cure are you talking about???

Archived