CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Vehicle Transport Service

JasonA

Has anyone had a car delivered before, by a professional service? I will be sending my 1997 SLS to Arizona (from North Carolina) to my brother who is buying the car. Looking for recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Try L&V Automotive in Syracuse NY 315-426-9132 or 315-849-4111 or 315-254-8812. Ask for Slavik and tell him you were talking to Larry McPhee. I have used him 3 times and he has been more than accommodating each time. Prices are also the best I have found.

I had someone ship my 84 3/4 suburban from Louisana, but I can't remember who it was. You wouldn't want them anyway though. Found out after a month of complaining to them to get it shipped that they had a horrible BBB rating. Some people on the BBB said they never got their vehicle and had to sue them. I finally got mine after I mentioned the BBB thing to them. Then they came back 2 months later and claimed that I had never paid them. I set them straight in a hurry. Scary little deal. I'll find the name of them so you can stay away from them.

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

I had my 1990 Grand Am GT Quad 4 HO shipped from Atlanta to L.A. in 1995, but the driver kept the grille for a souvenir -- he tried to return it after I had bought a new one and charged him back through the company. He left my wife's 1991 Pontiac Sunbird convertible alone. I don't remember the company. Just make sure that they are bonded and insured.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

If the cost ends up being similar to a 1-way plane ticket back plus gas there, you should drive it out. Make a nice road trip.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

If the cost ends up being similar to a 1-way plane ticket back plus gas there, you should drive it out. Make a nice road trip.

While the cost of a plane ticket does not come into play for me, I whole heartedly agree. Did that with my last two purchases (as Bruce can attest to on the last one).

Archived