CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For Sale 95 Caddy STS

1995 Cadillac Seville STS - 4.6L northstar V8, pearl white on neutral interior, all options except sunroof. Car is in excellent extra clean condition, it has been GM serviced since new. I purchased the car Dec of 2005 off an older gentelman who bought it brand new in 1995 from Hawley Cadillac in Missisauga, Ontario. It only had 80K (or 50K miles) on it at the time. Currently it has 119K or roughly 75K miles. I have only had it serviced and reparied at a Cadillac dealership. Since I got it I have installed new exhaust with polished tips and catalytic converter (aftermarket, new brakes all around, rotors (cross-drilled) and pads, tune up AC delco plugs + wires, and had to replace fuel pump (Jan 07) and had the windows tinted. Car is driven daily and I can tell you it drives excellent. Only reason for selling is I bought another one! Slightly newer. The pictures show it with brand new 20" chrome wheels with BF goodrich Comp TA tires, just installed last week. Car is sold with factory 16" Cadillac wheels, but if you really want the wheels, maybe something can be worked out. I would like to get about $6500 CAN or $5600 U.S safetied. For someone outside of Ontario we can work out an as is price. It only needs parking brake fixed for safety.

Only thing that doesn't work on this car is the passenger seat wormer, other then that everything is 100% functional.

If interested please post here. Thanks

1995 Cadillac Seville STS - 4.6L northstar V8, pearl white on neutral interior, all options except sunroof. Car is in excellent extra clean condition, it has been GM serviced since new. I purchased the car Dec of 2005 off an older gentelman who bought it brand new in 1995 from Hawley Cadillac in Missisauga, Ontario. It only had 80K (or 50K miles) on it at the time. Currently it has 119K or roughly 75K miles. I have only had it serviced and reparied at a Cadillac dealership. Since I got it I have installed new exhaust with polished tips and catalytic converter (aftermarket, new brakes all around, rotors (cross-drilled) and pads, tune up AC delco plugs + wires, and had to replace fuel pump (Jan 07) and had the windows tinted. Car is driven daily and I can tell you it drives excellent. Only reason for selling is I bought another one! Slightly newer. The pictures show it with brand new 20" chrome wheels with BF goodrich Comp TA tires, just installed last week. Car is sold with factory 16" Cadillac wheels, but if you really want the wheels, maybe something can be worked out. I would like to get about $6500 CAN or $5600 U.S safetied. For someone outside of Ontario we can work out an as is price. It only needs parking brake fixed for safety.

Only thing that doesn't work on this car is the passenger seat wormer, other then that everything is 100% functional.

If interested please post here. Thanks

Ok I was gonna post pictures but don't know how :D sorry if anyone is interested at all post here and I'll email you the pics. Thanks

Archived