CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Wanted: '96 Fleetwood hood, latch, grill

winglow

Am looking for '96 Fleetwood hood, latch, etc. and Grille. Recently shattered Grille and buckled hood in rear ender. ( went under bumper of SUV - hardley any damage to it but creamed me)

Need good source for used aparts or else will have to sell near perfect 127k mi. Fleetwood. darn!

John

96Fleet

• 3 months later...

hey are you still looking for some of these parts? I will check my inventory to see what I have available. Email me @ sanoia@verizon.net

Am looking for '96 Fleetwood hood, latch, etc. and Grille. Recently shattered Grille and buckled hood in rear ender. ( went under bumper of SUV - hardley any damage to it but creamed me)

Need good source for used aparts or else will have to sell near perfect 127k mi. Fleetwood. darn!

John

96Fleet

If you would like me to check I can possibly find what you are looking for and send you some pictures of the items you might like?

I have a recycling operation that includes Cadillacs!!

:welcomesmiley:

Do you run a recycling operation that iCadillacs, or do you happen to be parting one out? :bluesbrothers:

ncludes

I think I understand. So basically, if anyone needs some bits or pieces you would be willing to help search them out? It may make sense for you to start a new thread in the For Sale section. Something like:

Subj: Salvage/Recyle parts picks

Please contact me with your parts needs, (and budget) and I will try to find them for you

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

HEY thanks for your help, I will need to look in to that!! You all so far have been very pleasent!!

I think I understand. So basically, if anyone needs some bits or pieces you would be willing to help search them out? It may make sense for you to start a new thread in the For Sale section. Something like:

Subj: Salvage/Recyle parts picks

Please contact me with your parts needs, (and budget) and I will try to find them for you

Archived