CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Prius vs Hummer

Ranger

I wonder how accurate the numbers in the articles are.

It seems to me that many "environmentally conscious" things people do are just nonsense. It makes people feel good, but does nothing.

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

That makes sense. With all these people out there today with their lead foots, it makes perfect sense that it would take more energy than they thought. Acc. of 3.3 mph per second?? What were they thinking? My grandma doesn't even accelrate that slow! That's why I stick with my good ole "Big Iron" company, GM.

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

On a side note, and very far off topic, a recent study has determined that the average American will walk approximately 450 miles per year while doing all of his normal duties. That same American will consume 22 gallons of beer annually. Therefore simple math tells me that Americans average 20.45 mpg. :lol:

( I love statistics!)

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

On a side note, and very far off topic, a recent study has determined that the average American will walk approximately 450 miles per year while doing all of his normal duties. That same American will consume 22 gallons of beer annually. Therefore simple math tells me that Americans average 20.45 mpg. :lol:

( I love statistics!)

:lol:

I get much better "fuel economy" on Bourbon or Gin... :lol:

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived