CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New for 2008: SRX details

Deletions

Exterior color (80U) WA-301N Infrared

(K14) Auto recirculating air filter

New Features

Exterior color (12U) WA-519Q Black Cherry

Exterior color (89U) WA-505Q Crystal Red Tintcoat. Available at extra charge.

(PFS) 17" x 7.5" painted cast aluminum wheel. Standard on V6.

Changes

(N93) 17" x 7.5" machined-finish cast aluminum wheel. Included and only available with (PDP) V6 Luxury Collection.

New design for (NP5), (NR7) and (N31) steering wheels

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Man, I wish Cadillac would come out with some chrome version wheels for the SRX, the machine-finished ones mine came with are sharp, I admit, but what I'd do for some chrome wheels! I really don't want to go aftermarket, everything I can find (which is limited) that fits this car looks like something off "pimp my ride" - Cadillac please make some chrome OEM 18 inch wheels for the SRX!

:)

-dave

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Man, I wish Cadillac would come out with some chrome version wheels for the SRX, the machine-finished ones mine came with are sharp, I admit, but what I'd do for some chrome wheels! I really don't want to go aftermarket, everything I can find (which is limited) that fits this car looks like something off "pimp my ride" - Cadillac please make some chrome OEM 18 inch wheels for the SRX!

:)

-dave

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Dave,

Will DTS wheels fit? They have 18 inch 9 spoke chrome wheels for the DTS.

I have them on my DTS. Of course, everybody to their own opinion, but I think they look pretty good.

Posted Image

18's are feasable, 22's are where i start scratching my head, hard to make the car not look like a hotwheels toy at that point, there have been some tasteful 22's but its real hard to find something that looks like it actually goes with the car.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived