CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

back of seats

sts_driver

Hi guys, on my 95 sts the one I was trying to get the back speakers out of you guys told me to take the back part of the back seats off, how do I do this theres alot of wires and electronics behind there and I don't want to damage anything. Upgrading my speaks has been a real pain in the a** but I think if I can get the seat off it should all be smooth from there I spent almost 45 minutes the other day trying to get them off and couldn't find how they come loose..... Any help would be very appreciated

Hi guys, on my 95 sts the one I was trying to get the back speakers out of you guys told me to take the back part of the back seats off, how do I do this theres alot of wires and electronics behind there and I don't want to damage anything. Upgrading my speaks has been a real pain in the a** but I think if I can get the seat off it should all be smooth from there I spent almost 45 minutes the other day trying to get them off and couldn't find how they come loose..... Any help would be very appreciated

i believe there are two bolts inside the trunk, near the two top corners your must unbolt first. The seem to be extra long and a real pain to get to, but once you have done that, the seat back should come out easily.

Matt

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

Archived