CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I've been hit!!

I would let the insurance take care of it, but I'd like to keep the rates low....it was a hit-and-run. Car was parked in front of my house for 2 hours. I never park on the street :blink:

I would like to fix this myself, but have it painted by a pro of course.

hit and runs really tick me off. My mom had one the other day. Sorry to hear about your loss.

A little off topic...do you have the chrome/stainless steel pillars on your car?

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

Do an internet search for "auto dismantlers". There are several.

Hit and runs are what makes me stick to used Caddies instead of being heartbroken with damage on a 50k+ machine :P

I do have the chrome pillars, and they look nice on my car only because it came with the chrome package around the wheel wells and door handles.

Some cars look tacky with those pillars in chrome, so it was a hard decision to put them on. My next idea is to paint that area Diamond White--now that stand out from the crowd.

mine is the same color, it just doesn't have the black soft top, which by the way looks really nice. I don't have the chrome anywhere. I never thought of painting them white...that would be nice...thanks for the idea!

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

mine is the same color, it just doesn't have the black soft top, which by the way looks really nice. I don't have the chrome anywhere. I never thought of painting them white...that would be nice...thanks for the idea!

Thanks, and no problem for the idea...I think painting them would look awesome. Go ahead and do it, so I could see how it comes out :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived