CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Think I'm Gettin' a Newer Caddy!

Caddynut

Well, after a few of you have bought new Caddy's in the past week (you know who you all are), I can't take it anymore!!! I HAVE TO HAVE my newer Seville STS and I think I have found it....a 2001 STS, pearl white, neutral interior and with only 53,000 miles. As long as I can get a decent trade for my 2000 Honda Accord and hopefully for my 92 Seville...it will be mine!!! I'll let you know....any advice???

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle

The 2001 STS seems like a fine automobile to me. Everything on used cars depends on condition. Now that you have a particular example in mind, it would be good to have a mechanical inspection done, and get a carfax.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Well, after a few of you have bought new Caddy's in the past week (you know who you all are), I can't take it anymore!!! I HAVE TO HAVE my newer Seville STS and I think I have found it....a 2001 STS, pearl white, neutral interior and with only 53,000 miles. As long as I can get a decent trade for my 2000 Honda Accord and hopefully for my 92 Seville...it will be mine!!! I'll let you know....any advice???

I happen to have a 2001 SLS. I like it very much. It has been reliable, the only tin I can think of is the gaskets in the intake manifold had to be replaced because of a rough idle and increased fuel consumption. The car has a self diagnose feature which is great for the owner. I get very good mileage but the car is very overpowered for everyday driving.

Goog luck!

Jim Hall

Well, after a few of you have bought new Caddy's in the past week (you know who you all are), I can't take it anymore!!! I HAVE TO HAVE my newer Seville STS and I think I have found it....a 2001 STS, pearl white, neutral interior and with only 53,000 miles.

Sounds like a fine car. Almost identical to mine, but about 2500 miles fewer. I would really recommend trying to find one with the wood steering wheel and shifter. That's one of the things I like best about this one over my '97.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Advice? Here? :)

Yes, coolant, codes, and check for vibration...decelerating from 72 to 68 mph. (coasting or light throttle, not braking)

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

it has the wood steering wheel and shifter :D gotta love it

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle