CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Chicago Auto Show

97Sevillesls

I think this is the look they were trying to get....quickly.

New Saturn Aura.

Very recently voted Detroit North American Car Show Car Of The Year.

Sometimes...that is what car shows are about....measure customer acceptance to new ideas...

post-2-1171690391.jpg

Great show! Had to snap a pic of this new DTS interior. What do you think?

I think some designer is color-blind... :blink:

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I think some designer is color-blind... :blink:

Like the electrician servicing our office a few years ago who asked for someone to point out the red wire. He was color blind. No joke.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I think this is the look they were trying to get....quickly.

New Saturn Aura.

Very recently voted Detroit North American Car Show Car Of The Year.

Sometimes...that is what car shows are about....measure customer acceptance to new ideas...

Now that Saturn looks good. The DTS would of looked better with dark carpet and dash board.

Its a pure leather seat or something, same kind of DTS interior was shown off at the autoshow here, the spokesman said they did it more or less to show that indeed they are using real leather now and wanted people to feel it and see the different lines in the car....with that said he said it was not his first choice for interior colors.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

well thats what I gathered, I think mainly they were showing its that special leather option which includes a real leather dash, and such, not really sure but the guy made it seem like previous caddy didn't have leather or at least not leather this "sophisticated"....in any even not my first choice in color...unless they offer that car to get rid of it for 1/4 price :)

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived