CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Low Mileage Deville/Eldorado Wanted

96DeVille

Its been a while since I've been to this forum, but I am back.

I am looking for a low mileage (below 40k) 1994-1999 Deville or Eldorado. Anyone have one? I am near Chicago in the Northwest Burbs. Hope to hear....

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I am selling my 1994 Eldorado ETC with 12,300 original miles. Cleanest 1994 in the country! Champagne color, all options except sunroof and heated seats. Absolutely mint cond!!

Located in Michigan (heated storage) this ETC has never been wet since I bought in 2001.

$14,000 obo.

Al

734-675-2934

Its been a while since I've been to this forum, but I am back.

I am looking for a low mileage (below 40k) 1994-1999 Deville or Eldorado. Anyone have one? I am near Chicago in the Northwest Burbs. Hope to hear....

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Still looking for a low-mileage DeVille?

My mother's one-owner 1997 Cadillac DeVille has just 9,465 original miles.

This sand-colored Cadillac is pristine – always garaged – and never in an accident. The car is superb inside and out. All service records since new, and my mother will verify all history. The original purchase price was $45K in AZ, and includes the optional Gold Package and padded top in flawless condition. Carpets are like new. All leather is perfect and very supple. No one has smoked in this car, and it stills smells new.

Please, serious inquiries and offers only from qualified prospective buyers.

post-13391-126704645389_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

All I have to say is that that is a beautiful Deville. Mine is similair but a 96, It also ha the Gold package. I would like to see more pics :D

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

• 3 years later...

hey wuts up my name is rich i have a 98 deville with 130k on it i no ur looking for under 40k but thats gona be a hard on to find if interested give me a call at 631-293-0090 between 8-4:30 m-f ask for Rich Jr if u decide to call. im looking to sell it or trade a truck with 4x4 so i hope to hear from you soon .

Archived