CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Strut Assembly

zuzzzi

Hi evrybody, i was going to rockauto Homepage, and found some Struts for my Seville STS 1992.

Does anybody know, are these Struts work with the Ride Control?

ACDELCO Part # 5802 {replaces 22189452 #22189452}

STRUT,FRT SUSP w/SOFT RIDE SUSP(FE1)

STRUT,FRT SUSP w/RIDE & HANDLING SUSP(FE2)

ACDELCO Part # 5807 {pkg of 2 #22189457}

STRUT,RR SUSP w/RIDE & HANDLING SUSP(FE2) or SOFT RIDE SUSP(FE1)

Or these are only Replacement for the Original Struts.

Thanks

Marco

Another thing.

I dont konw some Peoples remeber, i have change my Engine, and now the Job is done. The Engine is running very quickly, i´m very happy. When you kick down on 150 KMH the car will go very fast to 200 KMH, it is a feeling like sex (I hope my Girlfriend dont see this message).

I have a lot of pic. Let me know, and send me your e-Mail adress, if you will get some pic.

Sorry for my Bad english

The "soft ride" shocks are for the SLS/ELT. The "ride and handling" package is part of the STS/ETC package. You can check the option plate for your car. It is under the spare tire, and is labeled "Service Parts Identification." This label will have the car's VIN at the top left and a long list of three-character codes. You might check to make sure that the VIN matches the one you can see through the windshield on the driver's side. The codes inside a block outline are regular production options and equipment codes. The ones outside the block outline are paint codes (two numbers indicating the color, and a letter indicating where that color us used) or chassis spring codes.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived