CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

back on the road miuns $2800

kjc

No, but glad to hear you are back on the road, and that sounds like the right price range. Did it also come with a warranty?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

thanks bruce! yes a 24k 2yr warranty, hope nothing goes wrong til the spring and i return to maine.

i am however experiencing a strange engine surge around the 15-20 rpm range and also have no cruise and the po90 code is current.

also i installed new wires and plugs and should have done some research prior to this! i used napa wires and bosch platinum plugs and am not that happy with them.

now i will be looking for a good indy mechanic in the delray beach fla area.

also thanks in advance for this great site! kevin

thanks bruce! yes a 24k 2yr warranty, hope nothing goes wrong til the spring and i return to maine.

i am however experiencing a strange engine surge around the 15-20 rpm range and also have no cruise and the po90 code is current.

also i installed new wires and plugs and should have done some research prior to this! i used napa wires and bosch platinum plugs and am not that happy with them.

now i will be looking for a good indy mechanic in the delray beach fla area.

also thanks in advance for this great site! kevin

Sounds like the TCC brake switch may need adjusted or is shorted. It is located on the brake pedal bar and opens when the brake pedal is depressed. It is gray and you can see it on the bar below where it hinges. It could be just sticky, out of adjustment or need replaced. It is not that expensive. You might check to see if a fuse has been blown also.

Archived