CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Laser Computer Mouse

I just purchased a wireless laser mouse to replace my Microsoft USB optical mouse, which was hanging up and at times it would loose communications with its USB port. Some Internet research revealed that many are having problems with the MS USB optical mouse (at least the model I have). The laser mouse seems to track better though the difference between laser and optical is nominal. I mean, how much can mouse technology be improved anyway? I did see a new laser Logitech model selling for $99. :blink:

I'm happy with my Logitech MX518. Its a gaming mouse so plenty of buttons for everything (back and forward for webpages is really nice, and alt-tab button and it can "on the fly" change sensitivity). I got it at compusa during a sale for 15 bucks, if I remember correctly that was heck of a deal for it.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

I bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse set off Ebay in the summer. It has been working flawlessly. It has a neat feature that the scroll wheel also pivots left and right, to scan the extra wide pages. This way there isn't a need to constantly be moving the mouse around. I like it alot.

Don

"Modern warriors saddle iron horses of chrome."

I bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse set off Ebay in the summer. It has been working flawlessly. It has a neat feature that the scroll wheel also pivots left and right, to scan the extra wide pages. This way there isn't a need to constantly be moving the mouse around. I like it alot.

Don

that is a nice feature. I'll have to look into something like that.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived