CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

wanted to buy

1LowDeville

where are you guys that are parting your cars out ??? i'm lookin for some things maybe you have em or know where some are eh?

ok here's what i'm lookin for:

the plastic/steel fillers behind front bumper

plastic /steel fillers behind the tail light benzels

and above along rear bumper

rear deck lid caddy emblem lock cover

hood emblem as well

steering colum . in red /marron (sp?)

what is of importance would be the steering colum as mine moves around in the tilt section (besides the way it 's suposed to be ) my car is inspected til may07 and would need this done to pass for next years inspection . yes pa is anal about that - so i thought i would see if i could track down a steering colum now - get it done and over with .

i will be going to harry's in hazelton pa for caddy parts hopefully soon . and thought i might as well see if anyone has any cars they're parting out . i am located in pa . i would prefer not to ship the colum if possible - i'm willin to drive to pa/de/md/nj (altho i hate nj sorry nj guys)

P.S here's a pic of the interior color so you see what i'm lookin for - If i can't find a colum - i'll just take the next logical step and order a billetspecialities steering colum even tho it would look kinda out of place but yet custom . :)

• 2 months later...

Good luck finding parts at a junk yard. I know ten years ago you could find just about anything in a yard and was in good condition. Like you I live in the North East (NY) and in this rust belt anything old in the junk yard is exactly that - JUNK.

Kdaddy

Good luck finding parts at a junk yard. I know ten years ago you could find just about anything in a yard and was in good condition. Like you I live in the North East (NY) and in this rust belt anything old in the junk yard is exactly that - JUNK.

Kdaddy

actually i recently found a semi decent 80's deville at a harry's u pull it in pennsburg pa ... It was recently put into thier stock after inventory / decommissioning the motor /fuel. it was in pretty decent condition minus the slight damage to front left side. I didn't how ever find the parts i was looking for as the same parts that i was needing on the front & rear quarters were broke as well. The rest the car was in awesome shape.

if you want details about this yard you can go to here: www.wegotused.com its website contains info on thier hours and directions as well as address. thanks.

as of now the car is forsale - i do not have the funds to do repairs this car needs at present. if you like you may email me with inquery about the car . If you search my screen name you'll see my intro to here along with the pics of my caddy . I hate to get rid of it but a 8 cyl is not ecomic for me at the moment and i can't afford to put gas in this car either at present .

please allow a couple days or so if i do not get back right away as i lost my house phone so i have to borrow a friends internet.

thanks

• 1 month later...

From Pa. also ! Where u from? I had a 75 Deville and needed the same parts for around bumpers and were impossible to find man!! Need to get to Harrys myself to see if they have a cd/tape/radio for my 94 deville! Good luck in ur search and maybe Ill see ya in Pa. somewhere! Hbg myself!

Hey Guys,

I'm from Binghamton NY. There is a Gary's U pull it here. Any relation?

1lowDeville

I have two emblems. They are the style with the Crest and will fit your DeVille. Let me know.

Kdaddy

Hey Guys,

I'm from Binghamton NY. There is a Gary's U pull it here. Any relation?

1lowDeville

I have two emblems. They are the style with the Crest and will fit your DeVille. Let me know.

Kdaddy

no idea if theres a relation to gary's u pullit or not -

as of now the car still is forsale - i've given up on trying to keep it - i'm lookin to move to a 4 cyl truck instead due to money needs and wanting to do some side gigs to make a couple quick bucks .

Archived