CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

has a wanted section been discussed?

1LowDeville

i know i should have searched but i just want to get to the point - also i didn't want to post in the wrong area for what i want ..

is there a wanted ? all i see is the forsale /partout /trades- no wanted section?? hmm i 'm lookin for some parts and it would help me if i could put them in the wanted section so that they don't get lost in general discussions . ty.

mike.

1lowdeville.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

The Wanted Section? This post is IN the wanted section, which can be found as a subforum below the For Sale forum on the main index page.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The Wanted Section? This post is IN the wanted section, which can be found as a subforum below the For Sale forum on the main index page.

odd .. when i did NEW POST search when i first came on here (before i put another post on this thread ) i did NOT see this listed in the new threads- it SHOULD have come up . My BAD. ty .

KINDA odd how it took a idiot like me to ask for a wanted section - doesn't any one work on thier own cars anymore or does everyone take thier car to the shop . Forgive me for my rude -ness - but i just think its odd that after this forum has been running this long no has ever asked for a wanted section .

once again THANKS for the new section !

BTW . why did this thread get moved here instead of left in the suggestions section ? it would be out of place here in the wanted forum .

I moved the thread in hopes that would help everyone see there WAS a wanted section now. No harm done having the post here, and it helps people understand what the point of the subforum is.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived