CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Those Detailing Photos I promised

GreenMachine

Getting ready to go to sears and since its daytime,I can actually see the work I did as it was getting dark when I finished yesterday.

Someone keyed the drivers side from the front turning lamp, across the driver door, and ending midway on the passenger door. front bumper was replaced from a cold weather crack that occurred when my dad bumped a snow covered parking lot curb thing.

Had that painted and new bumper (unfortunately after market was the only route as the prices on the bumper cover were very high and insurance wouldn't cover it, but my body/paint guy said "I got it to fit, not as bad after market as some". And actually looks good, never would have known if I didn't tell ya :)

Pictures-(Insome you can see the aftermath of that terrible snow storm we had in october, my pictures for that here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v348/Big...ctober%202006/)

Car Pictures:

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Looks like a good result.

thanks

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived