CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Looking for used Time-Sert Tools / Kit

jcobz28

Ouch! I'm very sorry to hear that.

I'm afraid there's very little I can do for you, but would you mind telling us the mileage on your engine?

Regards,

Warren

EDIT: P.S. Welcome aboard!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

There is someone selling his used kit on the other forum.

Charles

The 'other' forum being caddyforums.com?? Just curious and for clarification (relative newb). Your Caddy still running well, I hope?!

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

The 'other' forum being caddyforums.com?? Just curious and for clarification (relative newb). Your Caddy still running well, I hope?!

Sorry, I was referring to Charles' Caddy running well (he had some major work done recently). My apologies, jcobz28; I hope your repair goes well.

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

The 'other' forum being caddyforums.com?? [sic] Just curious and for clarification (relative newb).

On some very rare occasions, a dispute might spill over between these two boards. We try not to make a point of it. Many of us enjoy both boards. I'd guess that's why we try to refer, in a gentlemanly fashion, to the "other board" on each of the respective forums.

I kinda think it's meant to express a camaraderie meant to put an end to unpleasant discussion.

When an unpleasant discussion crosses both boards, it is quickly assassinated. As it should be.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

That should be the same kit for 94-99 Northstars, right?

Or 94-97 Sevilles?

I know of someone who has one for a northy but I can't find out today what motor it is for

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

I have one I no longer need. It was used once to Timesert my '94 Eldo's Northstar. If you're interested, please PM me and we can work out the details.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

Archived