CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

OEM Wheels

mmarinov

Hello all:

'94 ETC - AFAIK, these wheels are pretty interchangeable within the Cadillac family. Would OEM wheels from 1999+ work on the '94? I think I saw another member that put post-2000 wheels on his '92 Eldo but I'm having trouble finding the post. Basically, I need to ascertain that the wheels are the 5x115 bolt pattern.

Any help is appreciated/thanks!

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

Yes. The bolt pattern on a '94 is 5x115, which is the same as '99+ cars.

Hey, thanks MAC...I have the aluminum ones like you currently but they aren't in the best of shape. I found a good deal on some 7-spoke '99-2K4 Eldo wheels and wanted to ensure compatibility.

Very nice Eldo, btw!

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

I found some nice 2006 pontiac G6 chrome 17" wheels for a great price but than i found out they were 5X110mm? why does GM do that? I have 3 GM cars that use the 5X115 bolt pattern and than GM tosses in a small pattern. whats up with that? is the G6 chassis the new "Euro" or world chassis so they need to change the bolt pattern. grr, thats annoying.

Archived