CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Darned money changers..

Well my bank got me good,

It wasn't their fault.. but they sure got me :rolleyes:

My stupid auto insurance company changed the due dates for the electronic checking withdrawl, I don't read the mailings since it is all automatic, they come along and withdraw thier money before the usual date and POOF: $240 in over draft fees..

The bank got my fuel injectors I was going to buy :o:unsure:<_<:(:angry:

You rob a bank, you get 25 years..

They rob you.. they get.... money?

They're lucky usuary laws don't apply to their overdraft "fee"

$30 fee on $1 check which one of them was.. that is what 3000% interest.. ...

The same amount of silver you needed to buy a good suit of clothes or a good meal in the 1500s was probably about the same amt. you would need today..

But since our money is fake and nothing more than an IOU from a corrupt government,

Money is a paper existing only commidity traded to us for our work and labor..

[/rant]

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Talk to the bank manager (nicely :rolleyes: ), explain what happened, and he/she might adjust those fees down to just one. That happens all the time to lots of folks, one mistake and the snowball starts to roll.

Talk to the bank manager (nicely :rolleyes: ), explain what happened, and he/she might adjust those fees down to just one. That happens all the time to lots of folks, one mistake and the snowball starts to roll.

I think she likes looking at me.. well I could have imagined that since I enjoy looking at her.

:lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived