CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1999 SLS exterior & interior colors

ejscarfo

Greetings! I just bought my first Caddy, a 1999 SLS and I am trying to find out some basic things. Does anyone here have a website where I can lookup codes for the interior and exterior colors? Also, I need to replace some minor interior components, switch knobs, etc. Anyone have a site to purchase parts too?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings! I just bought my first Caddy, a 1999 SLS and I am trying to find out some basic things. Does anyone here have a website where I can lookup codes for the interior and exterior colors? Also, I need to replace some minor interior components, switch knobs, etc. Anyone have a site to purchase parts too?

Congratulations and welcome! I'm relatively new on the site myself but find it to be a wonderful reference to all things Caddy. Gmpartsdirect.com is one that has been mentioned here quite a bit (I've not used them yet). I needed some seatbelts for my '94 ETC (really bad shape) and was having quite a time until I found www.car-part.com. It's basically a search engine where you can sort by price and filter for grade (registered quality) of part.

I ordered via phone and was really happy with what I got. That order saved me $100's over new parts (even though one was discontinued).

I'm sure others will have great suggestions, too. Happy hunting!

MM

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

all the color codes are on the spare tire cover in the trunk for instance mine is color code WA-U130B

and if you go to the GM Cadillac site you can hunt around and find this info, for some parts ebay is great...cheap too

this site may help too with paint http://cadillac.extra.hu/szinkodok/95-paint.htm

all the color codes are on the spare tire cover in the trunk for instance mine is color code WA-U130B

and if you go to the GM Cadillac site you can hunt around and find this info, for some parts ebay is great...cheap too

this site may help too with paint http://cadillac.extra.hu/szinkodok/95-paint.htm

That works, thanks!

Archived