CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

$2k for a 92 deville

beefy

A business manager at an audi dealer nearby is selling his old coupe deville, Its got about 86k miles body is in good shape from what I saw. I was working at the time but I didnt get a good look at it. The owner told me it idles alittle rough some times(Im thinking EGR) and it has a tranny fluid leak. He said his mechanic told him it was a gasket. He wants 2k. Any thoughts?

A business manager at an audi dealer nearby is selling his old coupe deville, Its got about 86k miles body is in good shape from what I saw. I was working at the time but I didnt get a good look at it. The owner told me it idles alittle rough some times(Im thinking EGR) and it has a tranny fluid leak. He said his mechanic told him it was a gasket. He wants 2k. Any thoughts?

Rough idle is most lkely not EGR-related. Failing slowly injectors, distributor parts are most likely culprits. Tranny gasket leak is not a bog deal. Check the codes, coolant condition, radio, rusted lines etc. He probably has less than 2K in mind, which is good.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

The '92 Deville has that real solid 4.9 motor

I ain't too sure about the transmissions

Good car,

Offer him $1150 cash bringing the money with you is important.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived