CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The Sixteen was featured in Adam Sandler's movie "Click"

epricedright

I just watched Adam Sandler's new movie "Click" last night on DVD and noticed the Cadillac Sixteen Sandler was driving. It only pulls up in a driveway, during a scene depicting his life 10 years in the future, but what a beautiful ride it is.

Excellent movie by the way. A must see for every workaholic with a family. Very funny, and...just check it out...you won't regret it! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Sixteen

Yeah, I noticed that too.... unfortunately, it was FAR in the future when he finally showed up with the Sixteen.....

Very good movie. Kate Beckinsale is worth the rental alone, obviously.... go get "Underworld" for another good Kate Beckinsale movie....

The Island was also a good movie... check that out too. The Cien is awesome.

(Sigh)... it's far past time to quit seeing these cars in the movies, and start seeing them on the ROAD.... and while I'm ranting, The new Eldorado can be released anytime, fellas....

Sorry... I'm taking a deep cleansing breath.... I'm letting it go... okay, I'm calm now....

Yeah, I noticed that too.... unfortunately, it was FAR in the future when he finally showed up with the Sixteen.....

Very good movie. Kate Beckinsale is worth the rental alone, obviously.... go get "Underworld" for another good Kate Beckinsale movie....

The Island was also a good movie... check that out too. The Cien is awesome.

(Sigh)... it's far past time to quit seeing these cars in the movies, and start seeing them on the ROAD.... and while I'm ranting, The new Eldorado can be released anytime, fellas....

Sorry... I'm taking a deep cleansing breath.... I'm letting it go... okay, I'm calm now....

Yes, Kate is a Hottie! :P

They also have an extras feature about the futuristic cars featured in the movie on the DVD. They speak briefly about the Sixteen.

Archived