CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Halloween Contest

I am happy to announce our first Driver + Cadillac costume contest:

Winner will be the best combination of Human and Cadillac Halloween costume or decoration.

+ Entries allowed up to Nov 3rd to allow time for photo submission.

+ Only photos of Cadillacs you own and people you are and/or know.

+ All photos must be work safe.

+ Each photo must include at least one Cadillac and at least one person.

+ Each photo must be uploaded to photobucket.com or other off-site server.

+ Photos will be judged based on the Person's Costume, Cadillac decoration, image quality, and theme

+ Photos can include interior, exterior, trunk, etc.

+ Post entries as replies to this topic.

For Caddyinfo Supporters, the Prize will be a Cadillac Duster

http://www.autoprideconcepts.com/Merchant2...Category_Code=A

IPB Image

For non-supporters, the prize will be a 6 month Supporter subscription to Caddyinfo.com.

I will judge among the entrants, although I may post a poll among best entries.

Please enter, and let's see some creative, scarey Cadillac photos!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

This sounds like it's going to be fun!!

I can just imagine Cadillacs dressed up in costumes, along with their handlers of course :lol::lol::blink:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I am also considering what would be appropriate as prizes for every contest entrant btw. Maybe a special logo, or listing, or starbucks gift cards or something.

Preview: our November prize will be sponsored by Cardio-Doc.

Bruce

:):):)60s Tailgate Party! :):):)

featuring:

Our 2005 Cadillac SRX

& my lovely wife modeling

(and a bunch of junk we had laying around the house)

enjoy! :D

IPB Image

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I could have won this contest in a walk-away!

Last year, a young fellow at work showed up in what he described as his best costume ever. And I'm sure it was!

He's about 6' 6" tall and last year dressed himself in a very professional looking "Darth Vader" costume. Imposing, to say the least. He must have been 7' tall with the boots and helmet.

I asked him to pose, in all his fiendish blacknees, in/on/under/around/near my all black Eldorado in front of the SimulSat receiver dish at our work facility.

Alas, the costume is no longer available. That photo would have been a hoot! Even if it didn't win.

I might be able to PhotoShop something though . . . .

Glad to hear the "Doc" is involved.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

darn I missed this,

I could have won :angry:

Wait wait I have until the third!!

If I figure out how to spell videoed can I win by default? :lol:

I got it planned I got it planned

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!

I need a video camera and a capture card

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT

If I can get ahold of those

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Davedog's lovely Wife/SRX are walking away with the prize so far.

Remember, please post your Halloween contest entries before Friday, November 3 at noon central time.

Bruce

I'm trying. Can't get the witch (wife) in the trunk as of yet. Need more red wine. LOL

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

I'm trying. Can't get the witch (wife) in the trunk as of yet. Need more red wine. LOL

That is histerical! Tell her you want her to check for leaks!

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Congratulations to Davedog for winning our Caddyinfo.com Halloween Contest 2006.

I have advanced Dave to "Caddyinfo Supporter" per our contest prize list :

For non-supporters, the prize will be a 6 month Supporter subscription to Caddyinfo.com.

IPB Image

Since Davedog was also our ONLY entry, if he will PM me a mailing address, I will also order/send a Cadillac vehicle duster from Auto Pride Concepts.

IPB Image

Our next contest will start on Nov 16th and run through Nov 26th, and have a Thanksgiving theme. The prize will be provided by Cardio-Doc. The contest will most likely be a "caption this photo or cartoon".

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! Just sent you a PM. That was thoughtful to send the contributing prize anyway. I appreciate it and plan on renewing my upgraded membership after the complimentary one expires.

Come on guys! Everyone get involved this time! No more winning by default! LOL! Mine wasn't all that creative, someone could have easily won. :)

I think the caption photo will be fun. Anyone remember that one we did a year or two ago with the caddie in the dumpster? Do we still have a link to that? That was awesome!

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I would really like to purchase one of those dusters but I cant find them on his site.

Can someone please point me in the right direction )))))))))((((((((??

Cheers

Archived